1条评分
黄猿 真实币 +7 作品太精彩了!期待不久你最新更经典街拍作品问世! 2012-03-10
只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-03-16
怎么没有预浏览图片呢???
只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2012-03-17
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
只看该作者 3楼  发表于: 2012-03-18
saiya4182s Journal   Quizilla
The rulz areYou must typed these rulzeYou must tag at least 4 peopleYou must tell your 4 most fave unusal songsYou must tell at least 4 of your fave crazy dreams that you can rememberYou must tell the people theve been taggedYou must tell at least 4 things you cant live without (i like 4's today and people do count)AND NO TAG BACKS,Lunette de soleil Carrera!! \mDm *UuG  
4 songs: FV9RrI2  
the bird is the word Zk[#B UA  
The night santa went crazy Ygl!fC 4b  
the cheese song that is like this "cheese yes its cheese yes its its cheese,Carrera Lunette! cheese is good cheese is yellow cheese is holy to! CHEESE,Carrera Lunettes! *deep vioce* thats right. *normal voice* they eat cheese everyone eat cheese what else would they do! DNy)\+[  
IM A CUCUMBER,Lunettes Carrera! (yes the cheese and cucmber are you tube songs) WDZi @9X_  
4 dreams: 24Fx x9 g  
the one that a shark could crawl on land and turn everyone eaten into sombies that would live in the bottom of a ressivor. Xy{+=UY  
the one were i unrapped an ailen for christmas and it attacked my mom i got it to hide behind the couch and would stab then i pulled it out and it was wearing spongbob clothes and i was out of no were saiying wanna be friends? (G VGoh&  
the one were a shark turned into a human and my sister who wasnt evenmysister repidely stabbed it in the face to save me 3 ^Zi/r  
the one were my cousins husband gave me a big tatoo of a snake eating a skull kXr %73s  
4 things i cant live without:my mommy soul sister blackxstarxdbzsoul eaterbonus one: my whole family |@BN+o;`Om  
people ive tagged: blackxstarxseventysevenzero loverbrainysmurfete
只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2012-03-18
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!