• 1281阅读
  • 7回复

美女3 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-10-30
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2011-11-05
民警5次潜入污水潭中救出落水儿童
  本报濮阳讯 (记者 陈伟 通讯员 林涛)面对一潭冰冷的污水,清丰县巩营派出所民警段威毫不犹豫地跳了下去,五潜五浮,moncler femme,在深达两米的水里将一名落水儿童救出。副省长、省公安厅厅长秦玉海对此事作出批示,清丰县政府为其记三等功一次,12月9日,濮阳市公安局决定,号召全市公安民警向段威学习。 VCfHm"'E8  
  10月25日11时30分许,Chaussures Louboutin,清丰县巩营乡才元西村一名儿童不慎落水,接到指令后,巩营派出所民警段威迅速赶到现场,面对浑浊发臭的一潭死水,段威来不及脱掉警服,doudoune moncler,一个猛子扎到两米深的冰凉水中,且五潜五浮,最终将落水儿童救出,此举令在场围观的数百名群众感动不已,纷纷报以热烈的掌声,moncler quincy。之后,清丰县公安局发动全县公安民警向其学习。11月初,清丰县政府为其记个人三等功一次,doudoune moncler pas cher。为褒奖这种一心为民精神,濮阳市公安局党委作出决定,doudoune sans manche,号召全市民警向段威学习,sac longchamp,学习他奋不顾身、舍己救人的英雄气概和扎根基层、以所为家的奉献精神,moncler uomo,以及爱岗敬业、恪尽职守的优秀品质和心系群众、竭诚为民的公仆情怀。 ^D<CoxG  
BBM[Fy37!}  
  今年26岁的段威是山东威海市人,3年前从吉林省司法警官学院毕业,同年被招录至清丰县公安局巩营派出所。 rCwE$5 b  
 V1B!5N<  
Related articles: s]% C z\  
welcome to my web:http://www.beats-dre.net
只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2011-11-09
?The invitation card of building lord really wrote too well.The style of writing is flowing freely, rhetoric in proper form, enjoying a Wei the Jin is various toward loosing breeze, develop Tang Feng Song's bone more astute, can be having the invitation card that the year livinged sees a building lord.Really is me three living it luckily.After seeing the invitation card of finishing the building lord, I unexpectedly produce a kind of has no with it of painfully sad feeling-, so good invitation card, if I in the future not saw any further, that how should I do?That how should I do?Until I don't hestitate the ground the invitation card of building lord collect, the concussion of my heart just fall calm gradually.But I immediately thought of, so good invitation card, if could the other people not see, so isn't the strenuous effort of wasted building lord?After painful ideological struggle, I finally make a firm decision, sacrifice material self and offer greater self.I want to take out this invitation card to offer to appreciate for people of this world to read, I want to chase this invitation card always upwards a crest,hausa language, upwards crest!The crest arrives owners to all see!
只看该作者 3楼  发表于: 2014-02-10
这是人间一大美景啊。。 ctP+ECH  
只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2014-05-25
这个我是最爱看的啊
只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2015-06-13
时不时就扯下裙角,这动作看去来更要命
只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2018-09-25
感激涕零,谢谢楼主的
只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2020-01-21
韵味十足绝对养眼啊